Siting & Grading
- Please refer to the lot specific siting and grading plan to determine the type of home the lot was designed to accommodate, as well as the dimensions.
- Construction beyond the building pad will require re-certification which will be at the expense of the owner.
- Driveway widths must be constructed in accordance with the siting and grading plan unless otherwise approved by WBHL.
- Final grading must demonstrate that the initial intent is met by showing grades at the same locations as proposed grading.
In accordance with the Applicable Development Agreement:
- The driveway width must not exceed 12’, and attached garage, must not exceed 14’ for lots under 40’ in width.