The exterior of any home shall be cladded as follows:
- Clay brick, full bed mortared quarried stone or stone look concrete masonry products shall cover a minimum of 20% of the entire exterior of the home (with 40% on the front façade).
- Homes on Weybridge Lane and Cranfield Court in Waterberry Park require 33% of the entire exterior of the home (with 40% on the front façade).
- Homes on Crownridge Drive and the Innsbrook Way cul-de-sac require 25% of the entire exterior of the home (with 40% on the front façade).
All masonry products must be produced by or supplied by The Shaw Group Limited.
- The remaining wall area of the front façade shall be covered in either wood or high density fibre cement siding, stucco, or vinyl shakes. Other materials may be used but will need WBHL approval.
- All masonry and stone look concrete shall be completed with raked joints.
- The remainder of the home may be covered in any of the aforementioned base or complementary materials or vinyl siding. (Note: the siding used on the side and back must be the same colour and profile as the front).
- Roofing shingles shall be comprised of architectural shingles.
- All wooden front stairs and decks shall be painted in an opaque or semi-transparent stain that is complementary to the chosen colour palette.
- Front stairs and decks on Crownridge Drive, Innsbrook Way cul-de-sac, Weybridge Lane and Cranfield Court must be constructed with materials other than wood.
- Driveways will be either paved asphalt, paver stone (by The Shaw Group Limited), or other acceptable hard surface. Gravel driveways are prohibited.